Monday, August 24, 2009

Token Dude

Not to have the pre-departure posts eclipse the actual news from Bali or get out of hand or anything, but I thought I'd share that I got the list of everyone else who'll be going to Bali. It's me and thirteen girls. I will be the only western guy around (discounting instructors/tourists) for three and a half months. The expedition has taken on an air of farce, and it's a sign of how bewildered/burned out I am that I can't even place what I think is a reference there. T minus one week to departure.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete